Ivory Furlicious Faux-Fur Cave Chair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Superior-quality faux fur.
- Made of sturdy iron.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comfortable polyester and foam.
- Legs finished in Simply White.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall measurements are 37.75" wide x 28" deep x 53" high
- Highest point from floor measures 53"
- Lowest point from floor measures 9"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Assembled weight is 28.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a dry, soft cloth often.
- Do not clean with abrasives, wax or cleansers on the legs.
- Use a damp, soft cloth to spot clean the faux fur.
- Remove excess water by blotting.
- Allow faux fur to air dry after cleaning.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $139 $239 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Add a pop of color to the chair by decorating it with a vivid pillow or blanket. Choose a bright color that matches the overall design of your room, or go with a bold and rich color that will complement the walls and other decorative elements. Make sure the pillow is not large so that it works with the scale of the chair instead of taking up too much space.
- Tip 2: If you have hardwood floors, consider setting the chair on a comfortable rug. A white shag rug will help to tie the chair into the overall design theme of the room. Alternatively, you can select a rug that has an interesting pattern or bright colors to contrast against the faux fur. Adding a rug makes the chair an even cozier and more inviting place to relax or nap.
- Tip 3: Position the chair in the corner of a room if there is a lot of furniture. As it measures 53" tall, it can easily overpower or crowd an already busy room. Carefully consider the placement of your chair when it arrives, situating it next to smaller pieces of furniture or sliding it into a corner near a bookshelf. That way, no matter where it is in the room, this chair will add visual interest without overpowering your other furniture pieces.
- Tip 4: Clean the chair regularly to keep it looking crisp, white and fluffy. Use a dry cloth to brush and fluff the faux fur, ridding it of dust and other debris. It’s also a good idea to frequently wipe the legs of the chair with a dry cloth so that they stay clean. If you notice any spots, use a damp cloth to gently dab at the stains and then allow the chair to air dry before you use it again.
- Tip 5: Situate the chair against a statement wall painted in a bright or bold hue. The chair will contrast against the wall, drawing the eye to it as a focal point of the room. Choose a wall that isn’t crowded with artwork, or it may look too cluttered behind the chair.