Ivory Furlicious Faux-Fur Cave Chair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
This Furlicious Cave Chair blends chic style with ultimate comfort. Made from sturdy iron, foam padding and superior-quality faux fur, the chair makes an eye-catching statement piece in any room. It's supersturdy and cozy and weighs just 28.5 pounds for easy transport. The Furlicious Cave Chair has legs which are finished in our Simply White paint, adaptable to a variety of design themes. Whether you set it out for the holidays or add it to a room that needs visual interest, this functional chair brings comfort packed with character.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Superior-quality faux fur.
- Made of sturdy iron.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comfortable polyester and foam.
- Legs finished in Simply White.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall measurements are 37.75" wide x 28" deep x 53" high
- Highest point from floor measures 53"
- Lowest point from floor measures 9"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Assembled weight is 28.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a dry, soft cloth often.
- Do not clean with abrasives, wax or cleansers on the legs.
- Use a damp, soft cloth to spot clean the faux fur.
- Remove excess water by blotting.
- Allow faux fur to air dry after cleaning.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Add a pop of color to the chair by decorating it with a vivid pillow or blanket. Choose a bright color that matches the overall design of your room, or go with a bold and rich color that will complement the walls and other decorative elements. Make sure the pillow is not large so that it works with the scale of the chair instead of taking up too much space.
- Tip 2: If you have hardwood floors, consider setting the chair on a comfortable rug. A white shag rug will help to tie the chair into the overall design theme of the room. Alternatively, you can select a rug that has an interesting pattern or bright colors to contrast against the faux fur. Adding a rug makes the chair an even cozier and more inviting place to relax or nap.
- Tip 3: Position the chair in the corner of a room if there is a lot of furniture. As it measures 53" tall, it can easily overpower or crowd an already busy room. Carefully consider the placement of your chair when it arrives, situating it next to smaller pieces of furniture or sliding it into a corner near a bookshelf. That way, no matter where it is in the room, this chair will add visual interest without overpowering your other furniture pieces. Not sure we want to use the word "overpower".
- Tip 4: Clean the chair regularly to keep it looking crisp, white and fluffy. Use a dry cloth to brush and fluff the faux fur, ridding it of dust and other debris. It’s also a good idea to frequently wipe the legs of the chair with a dry cloth so that they stay clean. If you notice any spots, use a damp cloth to gently dab at the stains and then allow the chair to air dry before you use it again.
- Tip 5: Situate the chair against a statement wall painted in a bright or bold hue. The chair will contrast against the wall, drawing the eye to it as a focal point of the room. Choose a wall that isn’t crowded with artwork, or it may look too cluttered behind the chair.