Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built to last and finished in water-based Brushed Charcoal or Fog, our Elevate Desk instantly elevates a room’s style. Mixing poplar, birch and rubberwood with its white metal base adds a modern flair while its side handle lets you crank to adjust its height. Go from a classic desk setup to drafting table in a few quick twists of the wrist!
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of MDF, poplar, birch wood and rubberwood.
- Finished in Brushed Charcoal and Brushed Fog.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Water-based finish that meets stringent chemical emission standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 28" deep x 30-42.5" high
- Top: 42" wide x 28" deep x 1" high
- Distance between legs (side to side): 35.5"
- Clearance underneath desk: 28.5" high
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 76 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is delivered by our Premium In-Home Delivery Service. With In-Home delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked, and assembled (except for some headboards and Style-It Desk components, which are not unpacked or assembled. Our service also does not mount hutches and shelves to customer's walls.) Delivery is by appointment. Monday-Friday, in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a day. This service is available in the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $40 return shipping fee.