Organic Naturepedic® Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Made from allergy-friendly materials and pure, organic cotton, this mattress is thoughtfully constructed for years of comfortable and naturally healthy sleep.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made with 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Mattress features exclusive Pottery Barn Teen quilt pattern on exterior and interior is filled with certified organic cotton.
- Encased coils provide comfortable firm support.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Single-sided design, you'll never need to flip the mattress over.
- Reinforced edge support for long-lasting durability.
- No questionable chemicals, including phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), formaldehyde, pesticides, chemical glues/adhesives and GMOs.
- No polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals, or chemical flame barriers.
- Allergy friendly design made without common allergens, latex and soy.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Crafted in America with domestic and imported materials.
- For easy shipping and delivery, the mattress is compressed and roll packed. It will arrive in a box for easy carrying and set up in minutes.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 80" long x 9" high
- Weight: 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives.
- If you have to spot clean do not saturate the mattress; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $149 $249 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear