Robin Foam Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
You picked out the headboard, platform, duvet cover and shams. Now, bring home the mattress that makes your bed feel as good as it looks. The Robin Mattress is designed to provide the right comfort level for every sleep style, is crafted with eco-friendly materials and comes with an innovative sleep technology monitor (sold separately) to bring healthy sleep and restful nights to all. Includes your choice of Plush or Cool Comfort Topper. To make life even easier, it ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- 10" foam is made of supersoft memory foam with holes for air circulation.
- High-density base foam for ultimate and long-lasting support.
- High-density foam wall edge support to prevent sagging and soft edges.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air – a healthier choice for your home.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cooling gel memory foam shapes to your body to help maximize sleep comfort.
- Unique supersoft memory foam is much softer than typical memory foam, especially on first touch.
- Unique MDI-based formula ensures the foam will not harden in low temperatures.
- The supersoft memory foam has a quicker recovery time than regular Memory foam while maintaining the same level of dense plushness.
- Wave cut (channeled) base for optimum air circulation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ships directly to your door – sealed in a recyclable cardboard box – via UPS or can arrive with furniture purchase
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
- Pairs well with SleepScore Labs’ SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Weight: 76 pounds
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 10" high
- Weight: 89.5 pounds
- Remove mattress, still packaged in plastic, from box and place on a flat surface.
- Remove first layer of plastic with cutter. Unroll.
- Use the provided Robin cutter to carefully remove the second layer of packaging, being careful to not cut mattress.
- Allow mattress to breathe and expand to its full shape, without any bedding, for 72 hours . Initial odor may result when opened, and will dissipate during the breathing period.
- For additional information, watch the unboxing. [link]
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $139 $239 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page