Decorate your space with our stylish built-to-last furniture.
Teen Loft + Bunk Beds
- $1,999 Limited Time Offer $1,399 – $1,999
- $2,999 – $3,599 Limited Time Offer $2,249 – $2,879
- $2,999 Limited Time Offer $1,949 – $2,099
NEWCosta Loft Bed
- $399 – $2,699 Limited Time Offer $279 – $1,889
- $2,695 Limited Time Offer $2,023
- $699 – $2,695 Limited Time Offer $559 – $2,023
- $2,439 – $2,539 Limited Time Offer $1,833 – $1,909
- $2,345 – $2,445 Limited Time Offer $1,835 – $1,957
- $1,399 – $1,499 Limited Time Offer $1,049 – $1,199
- $2,099 Limited Time Offer $1,574 – $1,679
- $399 – $499
How to Find the Right Loft Bed for Any Bedroom
Get more from your bedrooms with loft beds - vertical, space-saving beds that help you maximize storage and recreational space. Loft beds are creatively designed to provide ample room for homework, entertainment and more and they're comfortable, easy to climb on and off, and exceptionally sturdy.
Loft Bed Basics
Loft beds come in a huge range of styles. Many feature extensive shelves, dresser drawers and work surfaces beneath the bed, while some are simply elevated bed frames that let you create your own look. Loft beds are perfect for use as teen bunk beds but feature only one frame; the lower space is left open and designed to make the most of floor space.
How to Choose a Loft Bed
When you're choosing a loft bed for a child's bedroom, a teen's room or a guest room, here's what to consider:
- Headroom, which determines how much room the person in the bed will have to sit up. It's the space between the ceiling and the top of the mattress.
- Mattress size, which can vary in 8-, 9- and 10-foot loft beds. Consider the mattress height, too - standard for loft beds is a mattress that's between 8 and 12 inches high.
- Floor space, which is how much room will be left over when the bed is elevated. Larger beds leave more floor space beneath them, but the configuration you choose (such as desk space, shelving and drawers) will affect how much floor space is still available.
Main Types of Loft Beds
Some loft beds are completely customizable, so you'll be able to choose whether you want shelves, drawers, a workstation or a combination of all three. However, the most common are:
- Workstation loft beds. These beds provide desk space and shelves so you can create a miniature office space - just add a desk chair and you're ready to work.
- Reading nook loft beds. These beds give you space to relax surrounded by shelving and you can add a comfy beanbag chair or other lounger to customize the space.
- Playhouse-style loft beds. Designed with kids and toy storage in mind, these loft beds double as great places to stash clothing and other essentials when they're used as teen bunk beds.
- Loft or mezzanine-style loft beds. These beds are standard elevated beds - you choose what goes beneath them, because they're high enough off the ground that you can add other furnishings.
- Storage loft beds. Designed primarily to save space, these beds help you make the most of cozy rooms by offering a combination of shelves and drawers.
Choosing a loft bed doesn't have to be a space-saving strategy, either. These beds are extremely popular because they let you create a distinctive style in any room. They're convenient and easy to customize, so for many people, the extra floor space is just a bonus.