Teen Desk Accessories
- Wooden Desk Accessories $35.50 – $49.50
- The Emily & Meritt Desk Accessories, Set Of 3 $39.50 Special $29
- Metal Vine Desk Accessories, Set of 3, Gray $59.50 Special $45
- Metal Vine Desk Accessories, Set of 3, Pool $59.50 Special $45
- Golden Glam Desk Accessories $12.50 – $59.50 Special $9 – $45
- Wire Scallop Desk Accessories, Set of 3 $19.50 – $79.50 Special $15 – $49
- Wire Desk Accessories, Set of 3 $12.50 – $59 Special $9 – $45
- Cork Desk Accessories, Set Of 3 $39.50 Special $29
- Fabric Desk Accessories Set, Blue Ticking Stripe $39.50 Special $25
- Fabric Desk Accessories Set, Chambray $39.50 Special $25
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Northfield Solid Charcoal $39.50 Special $29
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Northfield Navy Dot $39.50 Special $25
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Pool Ombre $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Photoreal $39.50 Special $29
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set, Pool Dottie $39.50 Special $19
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set, Black Dottie $39.50 Special $19
- Classic Wooden USB Tech Caddy $69 Special $55
- Classic Wooden Storage Caddy $59 Special $25
- Classic Wooden Phone Holder $29.50 Special $19
- Cork Phone Holder $29
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Solid Charcoal $29 Special $19
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Navy Dot $29 Special $19
- Fabric Phone Holder, Gray Dottie $29 Special $19
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer W/ Tissue, Gray Dottie $35 Special $19
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer, Gray Dottie $25 Special $19
- Fabric Phone Holder, Chambray $29 Special $19
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer W/ Tissue, Chambray $35 Special $19
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer, Chambray $25 Special $19
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Easel Phone + Tablet Holders $49 – $69
- The Emily & Meritt Love Pencil Holder $39
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Tape Dispenser $39
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Pencil Holder $45
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Gold Rectangle $39
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Black Round $39
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Black/White Stripe Rectangle $39
- Isabella Rose Taylor Rose Gold Task Lamp $99 Special $49
- Penn Task Lamp $39
- Hi-Light Task Lamp $89
- Hi-Light Clip Light $49
- Colorful Task Lamp $99
- Shine-On Task Lamp $79
- Shine-On Clip Light $39
Staying organized helps you study faster, understand more and remember what you learn better. This is because when everything is easy to find, it doesn’t take long to get started or locate your research tools. And when you’re organized, it’s easier for you to concentrate. When you’re not thinking about about an important paper or book that has disappeared, you have a happy and positive attitude. A relaxed ambience increases reading comprehension and memory too. Keeping things in their place isn’t hard and doesn’t take much time. At PBteen, our study accessories are a big help. There are many organizational items that you can keep at your desk, which allow you to create your own custom system with your personal desk essentials.
A pencil cup is one of the most-used desk accessories. Of course, it holds way more than just pencils. Pens, highlighters, colored pencils and scissors all have their function when doing research or preparing for a test. Having plenty of space means you can keep several writing implements within reach at the same time. That’s great if you have a tendency – like many people – to misplace them.
It’s also helpful to have a place to store your textbooks and worksheets during each study session. That way, you can see exactly what subjects you have left. As you finish each one, take it off the desk and slide it into your backpack. It gives you a sense of relief as you watch as the stack gets smaller. Bookends are stylish study accessories that hold textbooks upright so they stay in good condition when it comes time to resell them. Magazine caddies are a sleek way to organize thinner reading material, notebooks and folders.
Remember to express your personality, too, by picking out accessories that fit your personal style. Exciting designs add a dash of color to the room and lets people know whose room they have entered. Artwork and decor have the same inspiring effect on your energy level.
There are many small things that are very useful for study periods as well. Paper clips are a good way to temporarily group related papers together, especially if you have a project that is going to take a long time to complete. Adhesive notes are another big help since they remind you of important dates, times or assignments.
A huge help to staying organized is having your own trash bin. It gives your desk area a professional feel too. Once a paper or rough draft is no longer needed, either recycle it or toss it out. The same thing goes for empty wrappers, fruit peelings or empty juice containers. It only takes a few seconds to keep the desk surface neat so you can concentrate on your work.