Decorate your space with our stylish built-to-last furniture.
- Beadboard Storage Bed $299 – $3,445 Sale $59.99 – $3,445
- Costa Captain's Bed $1,899 – $2,099
- Hampton Storage Bed $299 – $3,895
- Cleary Captain's Bed $1,799 – $1,999
- Chelsea Storage Bed Sale $399 – $1,899
- Findley Storage Bed $1,699 – $1,799
- Fairfax Storage Bed Sale $199 – $1,799
- Store-It 6-Cubby Bed + Storage Headboard Set $1,349 – $1,799 Sale $824.99 – $1,499
- Elsie Storage Bed Sale $299 – $1,999
- Sutton Storage Bed $1,199 – $1,999 Sale $699.99 – $1,999
- Costa Storage Bed $1,099 – $1,899 Sale $849.99 – $1,099
- Ultimate Platform Bed + Drawer/ Cabinet Set $1,699 – $1,999 Sale $899.99 – $1,999
- Hampton Storage Bed Super Set $3,195 – $3,495
- Ultimate Platform Bed + Cubby/ Cabinet Set $1,699 – $1,999 Sale $799.99 – $1,999
- Store-It Corner Bed Media Set $1,799 – $2,295 Sale $1,149.99 – $1,799
- Store-It 6-Cubby Bed $799 – $899
- Beadboard Storage Bed Super Set $999 – $3,445 Sale $719.99 – $3,445
- Stuff-Your-Stuff Platform Bed Super Set (Bed, Towers, Shelves + Desk) $99 – $3,595 Sale $29.99 – $3,595
- Store-It Corner Bed Unit Superset $2,098 – $2,695 Sale $1,349.99 – $2,098
- Simmons® PBteen Luxury Firm Mattress $449 – $919
- Beale Storage Bed $1,499 – $1,699
- Simmons® Trundle Mattress $299
- Simmons® PBteen Plush Pillow Top Mattress $699 – $1,149
- Simmons® PBteen Plush Mattress $599 – $1,049
- Hampton Storage Bed + Vanity Tower Set $3,595 – $3,895
- Robin Mattress Foundation $199 – $249
- Store-It Daybed Storage Tower Set $1,699 Sale $1,272.99 – $1,699
- Touch-Up Pens $5 Sale $1.99 – $5
- Organic Naturepedic® Mattress $899 – $1,299
When space is at a premium, storage beds can solve the issue and still leave you plenty of room to enjoy your stuff. With built-in storage beneath the mattress and above in the headboard, you’ll have a place to stow every essential you want to keep close to you. Built to last, our sturdy furniture pieces at PBteen remain strong and durable through the years, so you can use them anytime, anywhere. Choose from pieces in a wide array of wood tones to help you create the bedroom you’re dreaming of. Mixing and matching other furniture, elements and fabrics will be a delightful experience that allows you to continually update bedroom decor.
You need bedroom seating so you can kick back with friends or just relax after a full day of school. Beanbags are ideal for your casual space for many reasons. These comfy pieces are easy to arrange with storage beds. They are durable and comfortable, so you”ll love hanging out on them for years. Available in a wide array of colors and sizes, you simply can’t go wrong with a beanbag. You might even get a little daring with a fur-covered beanbag in bright colors and patterns.
Another winning seating option is the game chair. Speaker and game chairs combine comfort and sound, making them an ideal addition to go with your storage beds or in the spot where you love to use your computer or play video games. Choose a rocking speaker chair in a vivid color for extra fun. Some game chairs come with added arm rests, or you could even choose a double game chair to seat yourself and a friend comfortably with you battle it out in your favorite on-screen game.
If you plan to put together a reading nook in your room, don't forget to add a coffee table. Coffee and lounge tables are suitable for any seating area, providing just enough surface to hold drinks and snacks or a few books. Choosing nesting tables is always a win because they give you more room and tuck away neatly when you don’t need all the table space. Perhaps you like your decor to be a little funky and fun. In this case, you might choose a traveler’s trunk to go along with your bed. It can sit at the foot of the bed, and you can keep all sorts of treasures inside.
Add personality to your walls with wall decals. This versatile decor applies easily, and removing the decals is equally simple, allowing you to switch out the wall decorations as often as desired. An oversized initial or monogram can be a distinctive way to show that your space is your own. Create a special feel in your bedroom by adding brick or palm leaf peel-and-stick wallpaper around your bed. When you want to minimize nail holes but also want to display photos, adhesive paper photo frames are the perfect solution.
When space is limited, you can get creative with a bedroom desk area that fits easily with storage beds. Lapdesks are useful, and they also also make it easy to work anywhere in your space. These desks feature a sliding surface with hidden storage space underneath. Choose a canvas lapdesk in a colorful print, or you can even personalize the lapdesk with your name or initials.
In keeping with the built-in storage of the storage beds, add handy bins and baskets to your child’s space. Available in a huge variety of colors and prints, there’s a bin or basket to fit virtually any bedroom decor. Choose lidded bins to hide away accessories, or enable easy access with open bins. Locker bins or rope baskets are always fun options as well.
With the useful built-in storage of storage beds, you might be surprised at how much extra space you can carve out in your room for seating and accessories. With a place for everything, you can enjoy spending even more relaxing time in your bedroom.