Versatile designs to help you study smarter.
- $1,498 Limited Time Offer $1,445
- $1,797 Limited Time Offer $1,695
- $2,297 Limited Time Offer $2,195
- $1,299 Limited Time Offer $1,234
- Limited Time Offer $299 – $795
- $349 – $549 Limited Time Offer $331 – $521
Vanity Chairs + Stools
Design A Gorgeous Teen Vanity
If you're looking for the perfect finishing touch to a beautifully appointed bedroom, design a teen vanity. This customized center holds everything a teenager needs to outfit a bedroom and enjoy a private space for everything that's hers. Organize personal care, cosmetics, jewelry, clothing, personal mementos and more with bespoke touches you create on your own. Mix and match elements for ultimately enviable teen vanity sets.
Start with A Desk and Chair
Begin easily with a desk and chair. This furniture set can do double duty as a study alcove for homework, test prep, projects and computer work. Place a mirror at the back edge to transform it into a central area for hair brushing or styling, light cosmetic applications or accessorizing before leaving for school or weekend activities.
- Choose a desk style first. Some desks look like slim hutches or secretary desks with a single drawer and spindly legs. To hold more personal items, go for the kind with two short towers of drawers or a cabinet.
- Pick a chair that delights and offers comfortable support. Go glam with upholstered versions or select an executive-style with wheels. A bedroom vanity and chairs complement one another depending on your needs.
- Select a mirror for the desk. Tri-fold designs have hinges between three mirrored panels with the center panel as the largest. Use this to check all your angles before finishing routines.
Add Towers for Storage
Build out from your desk and chairs to make your teen vanity exactly what you want it to be. Towers add height and lots of storage to your room.
- Use a stack of drawers to store sweaters, leggings or other layers for leisure, activities or socializing.
- Store jewelry in smaller drawers using cosmetic bags or jewelry envelopes to keep precious pieces safe. A jewelry box can rest on a shelf, too.
- Designate the inside of a hinged door for a cork board or other storage. Tack up pictures of friends, pets and family to always have good memories close by.
- Fill interior shelves with decorative or woven baskets to compartmentalize storage even more.
Have Fun with Mirrors
Your mirrors are a big part of a teen vanity. The one that goes over the desk is just the beginning. Your vanity needs a full-length mirror for checking outfits out or making sure your posture is on point before going to sports or other after-school activities. A mirror can add the look of more space to any size bedroom, too, so having more than one in your vanity area is a major bonus.