- Teardrop Chandelier $169 Special $135
- Sparkle Drop Chandelier $149 Special $119
- The Emily & Meritt Metal Chain Chandelier $349 Special $245
- Oversize Capiz Chandelier $299 Special $239
- Capiz Chandelier $129 Special $103
- Macrame Pendant $169 Special $135
- Glass Disc Chandelier $249 Special $175
- Rope Chandelier $179
- Romantic Sphere Chandelier $369 Special $258
- Palm Chandelier $229 Special $183
- Glazed Flower Chandelier $299 Special $209
- Blossom Chandelier $229 Special $183
- Junk Gypsys Dreamer Ship Chandelier $229 Special $183
- Ombre Capiz Chandelier $159
- Burlap Cord Cover $19 Special $15
- Cord Kit $19 Special $15
- Teardrop Flushmount $129
- Blossom Flushmount $119 Special $95
- Shimmer Flushmount $129
- Wyatt Flushmount $99 Special $79
- Navy Flushmount Shade $39 Special $31
- Gray Geo Flushmount Shade $39 Special $31
Bedroom Pendant Lighting
- Beaded Seaglass Pendant $179 Special $143
- Oversized Light Pool Glass Waterdrop Pendant $159 Special $127
- Clear Glass Waterdrop Pendant $149
- ivivva Iridescent Globe Light $159 Special $127
- Shimmer Pendant $99 – $179 Special $79 – $143
- The Emily & Meritt Metal Drum Pendant $199 Special $139
- Starburst Flower Pendant $229 Special $183
- Junk Gypsy Wire Glass Pendant $169 Special $135
- Isabella Rose Taylor Pink Dome Pendant $199 Special $139
- Hanging Glass Pendant $149 Special $105
- Piper Capiz Hanging Pendant $159 Special $109
- Macrame Pendant $169 Special $135
- Lennon & Maisy Moroccan Pendant $299 Special $239
- Drum Kit Pendant $329 – $699 Sale $169.99 – $379.99
- Quatrefoil Drum Pendant $139 Sale $79.99
Bedroom Lighting Accessories
From glamorous chandeliers to themed pendant lamps, ceiling light fixtures can make a big impact on your decor. Thanks to their high position on the ceiling, these lamps typically cast light all throughout your room, so they make a big impact not only with style but also with the amount of light they produce. PBteen offers a variety of different kinds of ceiling lights, from multi-bulb chandeliers to single-bulb pendant lights. These aren‘t the kinds of stuffy, formal light fixtures you‘d find in your parents‘ formal dining room, either. With options ranging from lights shaped like skateboards to whimsical and colorful chandeliers, you‘ll be able to pick a central light fixture for your room that looks super cool and fits in perfectly with your ideal decor.
No matter what your style is, we have ceiling lights to suit your taste. Whether a twinkling flushmount light or a classic paper lantern catches your eye, you‘ll have plenty of opportunities to refine your choice and bring the perfect ceiling light into your space. From bedrooms to lounge areas and even bathrooms, our ceiling lights add a touch of fun and personality to any space. Ask your parents if you can replace the boring standard light fixtures in your part of the house with one of our ceiling lights. Because they‘re made with high-quality materials and carry our excellent reputation, your parents just might go for it.
If you want something a little more casual than a chandelier, consider a pendant light. This type of ceiling light is most recognizable in the form of a spherical paper lantern, which we offer in several different styles and colors. But your options don‘t end there. We have pendant lamps in a bunch of different materials, styles and colors, including some with specific themes such as sports or boating. You can group several pendant lamps together at different heights in the same spot to create a dramatic and unique arrangement, or you can just use one on its own. Our pendant lamps are versatile and fun, so you can get creative if you want to.
No matter what kind of lighting you choose, it's important to make sure you install your ceiling light properly. We provide handy installation instructions with each lamp, and you may need to ask your parents for help setting the lamp up properly. If you make sure to give your lamp adequate support in the ceiling, you‘ll have a sturdy, reliable light fixture that will add brightness and fun to your room for years to come.
Once you install your ceiling lights, you may find that you want a different kind of lamp to use for other parts of the room or to give yourself the power to adjust the amount of light you have on at any given time. We have table lamps and other options in addition to our ceiling lights that make this possible. You can pick out a smaller lamp to complement the color and style of your new ceiling light for a cohesive, fun look. Pick out a task lamp for your desk or a table lamp for your nightstand; that way, you can have some extra light for reading, working on fun projects, doing your homework or whatever. You can even opt to turn your ceiling light off at night before you go to bed so you can use your bedside table lamp to read.
Whether you pair them with whimsical string lights or you use them on their own, our ceiling lights are the perfect choice for a creative, stylish, awesome kid like you. Showcase who you are and make your room feel like a truly special refuge from the real world. You may not be able to stay in there forever, but the time you‘ll spend will be lighter and brighter with our cool lamps.