Teen Task Lamps
- Metallic Penn Task Lamp Collection $49
- HARRY POTTER™ GOLDEN SNITCH™ Task Lamp $159
- Kennedy Task Lamp with USB $149
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Task Lamp $159
- Crystal Cube Base Task Lamp $149
- Shine-On Task Lamp $79
- Shine-On Clip Task Light $39
- Penn Task Lamp $39 Sale $24.99 – $39
- Industrial Task Lamp $99
- Hi-Light Task Lamp $89 Sale $62.99 – $89
- Hi-Light Clip Light $49 Special $39 – $49
- Spotlight Task Lamp with USB Collection $79
- Spotlight Clip Task Light $59
- Gold Spotlight Task Lamp with USB $79
- Galvanized Task Lamp $149
- Nickel Two-Toned Task Lamp $89
- Paddie Task Lamp $129
- Gold Two-Toned Task Lamp $89
- Punched Metal Task Lamp $99 Sale $54.99
- Marble Base Task Lamp $129 Sale $79.99
- Gold Dome Clip Task Lamp $49
- Brushed Nickel Dome Clip Task Lamp $49
- Cork and Glass Task Lamp $89 Sale $49.99
- Abraham PB Charge Task Lamp $199
- Ridge PB Charge LED Task Lamp $169
- Greene PB Charge LED Task Lamp $199
- Blush Penn Task Lamp $39 Sale $24.99 – $39
- Pale Blue Penn Task Lamp $39 Sale $24.99 – $39
- Light Gray Penn Task Lamp $39 Sale $24.99 – $39
- Neon Green Penn Task Lamp $39 Sale $24.99 – $39
Studying may not be the most enjoyable thing you have on your average to-do list, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring or difficult. The right kind of lighting can make the job just a bit easier, and because PBteen offers a variety of different task lamps in fun colors and styles, you might feel a little more cheerful about the job at hand, too. From lighting up your homework to providing illumination so you can get the details on a piece of art just right, our task lamps are perfect for putting on a table or other work surface so you can focus and see what’s in front of you.
As the name indicates, these lamps are designed specifically to help you accomplish tasks. That means they make a great accompaniment to other types of lamps and light fixtures, allowing you to create just the right amount of light for a cozy ambience. Many of our task lamps have adjustable shades and necks, so you can point the light source in a specific direction to customize your lighting. If you want to light up a book you’re reading, you can point the lamp toward the book. If you want to create a moody atmosphere in your room, try turning off bright light sources and point your task lamp straight upwards or at the wall for some diffused illumination.
With their bright colors and cool styling, our task lamps can be part of your decor rather than just a useful piece of equipment. We have a bunch of different styles for you to choose from, and we may also offer several different color options for your chosen style. You can choose from bright, neon, pastel and neutral tones to suit your exact taste and personality. Go glam or industrial with a metallic lamp, or stay casual and light-hearted with a candy-colored option. The choice is yours, so have fun and pick what you like most.
A task lamp is the perfect choice for your desk These lamps are small and flexible, so they take up minimal space and can adjust to shine light where you need it. That’s a helpful feature for those times when you’re hitting the books hard and have stuff spread out all over your desk. Some of our task lamps even clip onto things like shelves or windowsills to give you light where you need it, even if you don’t have a good surface for a lamp to sit on.
In that sense, task lamps are a bit more versatile than table lamps, though they both serve a similar purpose. If you don’t see a task lamp that’s just right for your study space, consider checking out our table lamp options as an alternative. Of course, there’s no rule that says you can’t pick both. More lighting options gives you more freedom to make your room look exactly the way you want it to. Combining a clip-on task lamp with a table lamp, for example, can give you the ability to adjust the amount of light in your workspace depending on the project you’re doing.
Along with handy desk accessories that allow you to stay organized and add some pops of color to your work area, our task lamps give you an ideal setup for getting down to work. Even if there’s a bunch of other stuff you’d rather be doing, having a well-organized study area can make focusing and doing your work a lot easier. And hey, the sooner you finish, the sooner you can do all that stuff you really want to do.