Lighting solves for every space and style.
Sconces & Wall Lighting
- Keith Haring Wall Light $159 Limited Time Offer $127
- Neon Basketball Light $179 Limited Time Offer $127
- Neon Heart Wall Light $129 Limited Time Offer $103
- Neon Football Helmet Wall Light $149 Limited Time Offer $103
- Fairy Light Mandala Tapestry $99 Limited Time Offer $74
- Fairy Light Canopy $159 Limited Time Offer $119
- Over The Door LED Mirror $179 Limited Time Offer $134
- Unplug LED Wall Light $149 Sale $89.99
- The Emily & Meritt La La Land Lightbox $149 Sale $89.99
- Plug-In Swing Arm Sconce $169 Sale $99.99
- Wave Wall Light $129 Limited Time Offer $103
- The Emily & Meritt Relax Neon Light $129 Limited Time Offer $90
- Marquee Light Mirrors $299 – $499 Limited Time Offer $239 – $499
- Waterfall String Lights $69 Limited Time Offer $51
- Feather String Lights with Clips $39 Limited Time Offer $29
- Tassel String Lights $49 Limited Time Offer $36
- Cactus String Lights $19.50 Sale $12.99
- Taco String Lights $19.50 Sale $12.99
- Kikkerland String Lights $12.50 Limited Time Offer $9
- Shut the Front Door Acrylic String Lights $49 Sale $19.99
- Pom-Pom String Lights with Clips $39 Limited Time Offer $29
- Chrysanthemum String Lights $39 Limited Time Offer $29
- Origami String Lights $39 Sale $22.99
- Woven Globe String Lights $39 Sale $22.99 – $29
- Fairy Light Panel $99 Limited Time Offer $74
Stylish Bedroom Sconces and Wall Lights
Accent your space with bedroom sconces or another type of wall lighting from Pottery Barn Teen. These wall-mount lights come in an array of styles, making it easy to find a lighting solution that adds aesthetic appeal to the room. They range from utilitarian adjustable lights to whimsical neon signs to reflect every style preference and personality.
Benefits of Bedroom Sconces
The right lighting can make a big difference in the comfort level and ambiance of a room. If you're undecided about choosing sconces for your bedroom wall, here are some advantages to think about:
- Unlike other types of lighting, such as chandeliers and pendant lights, sconces don't usually require hardwiring. Most of the styles at Pottery Barn Teen plug directly into a two-prong outlet and have on/off switches built in. You can plug them in and use them right away without the need for a lighting professional.
- Wall sconces are a good choice for small rooms because they don't take up much space. Some are adjustable, so you can swivel and turn them to suit your needs. You can hang them above the bed or above a study desk, or you can position them above an armchair and side table to create a well-lit reading nook.
- Another good thing about sconces is that that they have a classic look that works with most any design style. You can incorporate them into traditional or modern decor because most sconces have sleek lines and an understated look that goes with everything.
- Wall sconces coordinate well with other types of bedroom lighting. For example, you could have a sconce on one wall and a different type of lighting on the other, such as a neon sign or lightbox.
Other Options for Accent Lighting
There are lots of other lighting options at Pottery Barn Teen to consider as well. When it comes to wall lighting, you'll find all kinds of on-trend styles from which to choose. There are marquee wall mirrors lined with lights and LED wall mirrors that are great for getting ready. Other options include fairy light canopies for a magical look and string lights in novelty shapes like tacos and cacti.
Browse the selection of bedroom sconces at Pottery Barn Teen to find lighting that's right for your room. You may also want to check out the string lights and wide variety of lamps. There are also lighting accessories, such as cord covers and lamp shades.