Jewelry + Jewelry Storage
- The Emily & Meritt Jewelry Boxes $59 – $79 Sale $34.99
- Braided Bow Necklace Stand $39 Sale $18.99
- Braided Bow Wall-Mounted Jewelry Holder $49 Sale $26.99
- Shine On Jewelry Mirror $99 Sale $54.99
- The Emily & Meritt Gem Catchall $69 Sale $45.99
- Anna Sui Peacock Jewelry Tree $69 Sale $34.99
- Anna Sui Butterfly Jewelry Tree $69 Sale $34.99
- Anna Sui Embroidered Butterfly Jewelry Box $49 Sale $26.99
- Anna Sui Embroidered Heart Jewelry Box $39 Sale $19.99
- Anna Sui Ornate Three Tiered Stand $79 Sale $50.99
- Chloe Double Bar Necklace Stand $59 Sale $33.99 – $59
- White Lacquer Jewelry Boxes $99 – $159 Sale $58.99 – $98.99
- Northfield Jewelry Suitcase $49 – $59 Sale $28.99 – $31.99
- Classic Leather Jewelry Box $79 – $129 Sale $39.99 – $69.99
- Lennon & Maisy Tapestry Jewelry Boxes $39 Sale $19.99
- Shibori Jewelry Boxes $39 – $49 Sale $24.99
- Seaside Anchor Brush Holder $35 Sale $16.99
- Seaside Sailboat Tiered Stand $45 Sale $24.99
- Juliet Rotating Jewelry Display Organizer $99 Sale $69.99
- Juliet Jewelry Boxes $39 – $59 Sale $24.99 – $39.99
- The Emily & Meritt Wishbox Collection $59 Sale $34.99
- Isabelle Jewelry Box $89 Sale $59.99
- Isabelle Necklace Stand $89 Sale $69.99
- Bella Jewelry Storage $69 Sale $19.99
- Jane Jewelry Storage, Small Box $19 Sale $7.99
- Jane Jewelry Organizer, Small $19 Sale $9.99
- Lacquer and Brass Jewelry Box $89 Sale $49.99
- Paper Wall Jewelry Organizer $39 Sale $19.99
- Rattan Wall Jewelry Holder $49 Sale $29.99
- Hanging Jewelry Organizer $29.50 Sale $14.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Jewelry Roll $35 Sale $24.99
- Sweet Sentiments Necklace $99 Sale $59.99
- Brevity Collection $125 Sale $69.99 – $99.99
- Bar ID Bracelet $109 – $119 Sale $99.99 – $104.99
- Birthstone Jewelry Collection $59 – $99 Sale $21.99 – $49.99
Store your necklaces, bracelets and rings safely in handy jewelry storage containers. Jewelry trees let you hang chains and necklaces to keep them from getting twisted or knotted up. Some are suited to hanging on the wall, such as a gypsy guitar design or a rustic windowpane with hooks. Others, meanwhile, can rest on top of a dresser or chest of drawers. Jewelry boxes organize everything in compartments, and you can keep them on top of a nightstand or tucked away in a drawer. Ring holders let you slide the rings on a thin surface for easy retrieval. For different jewelry pieces, select both a jewelry tree for necklaces and ring holder for your rings. Alternatively, go for a large jewelry box to hold everything in one place.
When you are traveling, a hanging cosmetic and toiletry bag works well for transporting your jewelry. This way you can still accessorize your outfits on the go. Separate compartments keep them from getting tangled. Hang the bag over a towel rack in the bathroom, and everything will be right where you need it. No worries of leaving something behind in a hotel room, either.
Pack your clothes with pizzazz in a fancy, round suitcase with a pinwheel design, or go for a tie-dye or camouflage spinner suitcase. A lightweight duffle bag is a fine travel option too. We have so many to choose from at PBteen that you are sure to find one to fit your personality. A bright design makes it easier to pick out your duffle bag or suitcase in the overhead compartment or luggage carousel. Personalize a suitcase to ensure no one picks it up by mistake.
Carry extra items in a convenient backpack to throw over your shoulder. Take your studies and computer with you or throw in extra clothing and toiletries that didn’t fit in your suitcase. Many of the backpacks coordinate with the suitcase designs for a uniform look. They have roller backpacks too.
Stay hydrated with refillable water bottles. Cool designs like unicorns, sundials and diamonds are fun to carry with you. After passing through the security check, you can fill up the bottle at a water fountain without having to purchase bottled water in the airport. They are also eco-friendly because you aren’t discarding used plastic bottles that wind up in a landfill. If you are traveling by car or even riding a bike or taking a walk, your water bottle can go with you and keep you hydrated.