- Acrylic Circle Block Necklace $69
- Acrylic Circle Script Necklace $69
- Acrylic Balance Bar Necklace $59
- Bridget Bar Necklace $65
- Lily Bar Necklace $65
- Sideways Initial Necklace $48
- Zoey Necklace $55
- Zoey Earrings $55
- Monogram Cursive Words Necklace $159 – $989
- Sarah Chloe Cut-Out Necklace $98 – $429
- Monogram Cursive Pendant $159 – $1,229
- Brevity Collection $125 Sale $69.99 – $99.99
- Sarah Chloe Necklace $79 – $435
- Birthstone Jewelry Collection $59 – $99 Sale $21.99 – $49.99
- Monogram Sans Serif Pendant $159 – $1,229
- Monogram Casual Block Necklace $159 – $989
- Monogram Single Cursive Pendant $159 – $989
- Monogram Heart Pendant $159 – $179
- Monogram Key Pendant $199 – $1,229
- Monogram Heart Key Pendant $179 – $1,229
- Monogram Script Circle Border Necklace $179 – $1,229
- Monogram Casual Cursive Necklace $159 – $989
- Monogram Pearl Necklace $159 – $179
- Sarah Chloe Ava Petite Diamond Name Necklace $1,298
- Sarah Chloe Olivia Pave Necklace $598
- Sarah Chloe Sienna Diamond Necklace $794
- Monogram Single Cursive Bracelet $179 – $199
- Sarah Chloe Cut-Out Bracelet $109 – $389
- Sarah Chloe Cara Monogram Bracelet $98 – $347
- Monogram Cursive Bracelet $179 – $1,229
- Monogram Sans Serif Bracelet $179 – $1,229
- Monogram Pearl Bracelet $159 – $179
- Bar ID Bracelet $109 – $119 Sale $99.99 – $104.99
- Monogram Cuff $496 – $525
- Sarah Chloe Bangle $139 – $1,337
- Sarah Chloe Ella Diamond Bangle $1,508
- Sarah Chloe Signet Ring $108 – $995
- Monogram Ring $209 – $989
- Sarah Chloe Single Initial Ring $89
- Initial Reaction Monogram Earrings $209 – $989
- Sarah Chloe Lia Monogram Stud Earrings $139
The thrill of purchasing a beautiful new piece of jewelry, whether it be a bracelet, earrings, charms, a ring, or a necklace, is tough to beat. There's nothing quite like wandering through the mall and having the glint of gold or glitter of a diamond call to you from a store window. Whether you delight in well-made costume jewelry, or prefer the real deal, wearing your new statement piece feels good and adds charm to your outfit. Finding a piece of jewelry that perfectly complements your style is great but an important question to ask yourself is whether you should buy costume jewelry or invest in an authentic, high-quality piece. Since the price difference is significant, consider your choices carefully before whipping out the credit card.
Costume jewelry and accessories come in a wide range of qualities and price points. It is an excellent choice for women who want to wear the latest in fashion trends without investing too much money. Many beautiful statement pieces will suit any style without breaking the bank, many of which can easily pass as authentic jewels and precious metals.
Women who love to indulge and pamper themselves with high-end jewelry may already have certain luxury collections in mind when they begin to consider new a new investment piece. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings are timeless pieces that will add polish and class to your chicest outfits.
Some of the most popular gemstones in today's high-fashion jewelry are:
- Drop Pearl
You'll find them available in many metal settings such as; rose gold, sterling silver, 14k gold, white gold. At many high-end jewelry stores, you will be able to custom-make your unique piece of jewelry.
Available at many chain department stores, costume jewelry is perfect for young girls and teen girls who wish to accessorize with the latest fashions but do not have the budget for real jewelry. If you are looking for a birthday gift for a young female friend or relative, a pair of cubic zirconia stud earrings, a rhinestone headband, or a locket featuring their birthstone will become a favorite. Costume jewelry can often be found in sterling silver and other hypoallergenic materials for sensitive skins.
If you are considering purchasing an authentic gemstone in a precious metal setting as a gift, it is highly recommended that you buy from a certified seller and that you receive a certificate of authenticity with your purchase.
Charms can accent the bands of your bracelets by adding a little glitter. Your loved ones can show their love by gifting charms that show you how they truly feel about you. Your favorite charm will put a smile on your face every time you see it dangling from your wrist.