Lounge in style with the comfiest seats around.
Sleeper Sofas + Futons
- $499 – $529
- $519 – $709 Sale $449.99 – $519
- $159 – $319 Sale $95.99 – $319
- $159 – $745
- $129 – $715 Sale $79.99 – $715
Decorating Your Room with Futons
Explore how laid-back and high-style your bedroom could be if you decorated with futons, sofa beds or other lounge furniture. These furnishings are made for kicking back and listening to music, watching movies, catching up with friends or taking a nap. If you love sleepovers, futons let you offer your friend an elevated platform for sweet dreams. Just transform your futon from seat to bed and make the most of your fabulous new furniture.
What Are Futons?
Futons are furnishings used for sitting, reclining or sleeping. They start off looking a lot like a couch or daybed and, then, as you get more comfortable or an exciting day winds down, you can change them into a bed.
- Futons are traditionally full-length like a couch, so you can stretch out on them horizontally, but they can also be chair-sized for a chaise situation. A chaise is a lounge chair that lets you stretch your legs out.
- Most of the time, your futon will have a frame--that's the part that transforms--and a cushioned top.
- A futon is an amazing idea for anyone who needs to create their own chill area, even if you don't have the space for a full lounge in your bedroom.
Sleeper Sofas vs Futons
If you love the idea of a futon, but want a slightly more elegant or formal look during the day or when friends come over, try a sleeper sofa.
- A sleeper sofa is like a futon in that it changes from daytime seating to a bed at night or on weekends.
- The difference is that a futon gives your bedroom a lounge-like feel, while a sleeper couch looks exactly like a couch when it's all folded up. Your friends might not even know until you show them.
- Make space in a bedroom or take over an alcove as your reading nook or personal zone to fit in pull out couches. They can get a lot bigger once unfolded.
Choosing Unique Styles for Your Decor
Discover futons that fit with your decor or use this exciting piece of furniture as an anchor for a new style in your room. Check out looks like faux fur with a slatted frame or a sherpa seat that extends into a plush mattress. Experiment with colors like white, deep espresso or blue. Cloud gray or rich velvets look beautiful, too.