Decorate your space with our stylish built-to-last furniture.
Teen Upholstered Beds
- Avalon Channel Stitch Bed $899 – $1,199 Special $715 – $1,199
- Baldwin Upholstered Bed $899 – $1,399 Special $715 – $1,115
- Baldwin Lounge Bed $1,499 – $1,699 Special $1,195 – $1,355
- Ellery Essential Upholstered Bed $699 – $1,099 Special $555 – $875
- Baldwin Classic Bed $799 – $1,099 Special $635 – $999
- Haven Canopy Bed $1,299 Sale $779.99
- Beale Storage Bed $1,499 – $1,699 Special $955 – $1,699
- Sutton Upholstered Bed $999 – $1,199 Sale $399.99 – $959
- Sutton Upholstered Storage Bed $1,199 – $2,099 Sale $949 – $2,099
- Raleigh Camelback Upholstered Bed $899 – $1,199 Special $719 – $999
- Raleigh Upholstered Square Bed $899 – $1,199 Special $719 – $999
- Eliza Tufted Bed $799 – $1,099 Special $639 – $899
- Riley Upholstered Bed $799 – $1,099 Special $555 – $875
- The Emily & Meritt Shell Upholstered Bed $999 – $1,099 Special $795 – $875
- Avalon Platform Bed $799 – $1,099 Special $635 – $1,099
- Avalon Extended Headboard Platform Bed $999 – $1,099 Special $795 – $875
- Baldwin Upholstered Bed $949 – $1,199 Special $719 – $959
- Avalon Channel Stitch Daybed $1,299 – $1,399 Special $1,035 – $1,119
- Jamie Daybed $899 – $1,249 Special $635 – $955
- The Parisian Headboard $799 – $999 Special $639 – $799
- Eliza Tufted Headboard $499 – $799 Special $399 – $639
- Raleigh Upholstered Square Headboard $599 – $899 Special $479 – $719
- Raleigh Camelback Upholstered Headboard $599 – $899 Special $479 – $719
- Box-Spring Frame $90 – $110
- Universal Trundle $349 Special $279
- Touch-Up Pens $5 Sale $1.99 – $5
Upholstered Bedroom Furniture
As far as furnishings go, there isn't much that looks more opulent than upholstered bedroom furniture. Not only are these bedroom pieces substantial, but they are also exquisitely comfortable. Start with upholstered headboards and build the rest of the bedroom around this focal piece. You’ll find it easy to mix and match to create an inviting and restful bedroom space that you’ll retreat to night after night.
Start building a bedroom with a complete upholstered bed. Elegant button tufts of suede fabric on the headboard create a distinctive silhouette in the bedroom. Adding a mattress and box spring is all that’s necessary for a luxuriously restful bed. If you are creating a bedroom with a princess theme, you'll love the unique styling of a Parisian headboard that features ornate wood detailing and tufted denim. When space is limited, an upholstered storage bed solves this problem easily, featuring deep drawers beneath the mattress.
When you want to kick back and lounge in the bedroom, we offer distinctive lounge beds and lounge daybeds at PBteen to suit your style. As comfortable as a sofa but with all of the appealing simplicity, this lounging upholstered bedroom furniture is sure to earn kid approval. Neutral upholstery colors, such as navy, flax and white ensure that these pieces fit virtually any bedroom decor.
If space permits, create a comfortable conversational nook in your bedroom with upholstered bedroom furniture like a loveseat or a chair and a half. Even a denim-covered chaise would provide ample room for kicking back and relaxing. Drape a couple of throws and blankets across the foot of the chaise, and you’ve created an ideal spot for an afternoon nap or a cozy evening with a book. Some pieces can even hide a sleeper that’s ideal for overnight guests.
Gather your friends in your space with plenty of seating with a modular lounge collection piece. Designed to enhance and coordinate with other upholstered bedroom furniture, this lounge seating is designed with the social teenager in mind. Distinctive tufting and a comfortable shape ensure that your friends will kick back and stay a while. Add a couple of decorative pillows to the seating area, and you virtually ensure this. You can even arrange the pieces to fit your space, with corner chairs, armless chairs, a base and an ottoman. The lounge collection is available in many different designer colors that will appeal to your youthful decorating scheme, including navy, highlands gray and even creamy “furilicious.”
Upholstered bedroom furniture takes on a new twist with overstuffed sectional lounge seating that can be arranged in a variety of configurations. There’s even a modular sectional set that features armless chairs and an ottoman. This is precisely the kind of furniture that kids love to curl up on to read or just hang out. Add a side table and a few table lamps, and you’ve created a delightful refuge from the world.
If you have less bedroom space, there are still some appealing upholstered bedroom furniture options that will work. Imagine kicking back in a suede rocker speaker chair. These comfortable chairs fit in even the smallest bedrooms, and they offer stylish seating options for reading, doing homework, gaming, listening to music or just hanging out. With speakers or headphones, it just doesn’t get any better.
When comfort and style are the priority, upholstered bedroom furniture is an easy choice. Have fun mixing and matching the other decorative elements of your bedroom with these pieces. You’ll even find that adding splashes of color and a variety of textures, such as fur, cotton, linen and more helps create a winning effect that will stand the test of time.